Cork Airport Hotel - 7.2km from Cork City
Ideal Location Close To Fota Island & Kinsale. A Perfection Location In The West Of Cork
The Cork Airport Hotel is perfectly located to take in many of the most scenic and tourist attractions in the South West coast of Ireland.
It is the gateway to the Wild Atlanic Way, only 7.2km from the city centre and 14.3 km from Fota Island Wildlife park not to mention a two minute walk to the airport. This hotel offers much more then a flying visit!
- 250 METRES FROM Cork Airport & Cork Airport Business Park
- 15 Minutes from Cork City Centre
- 15 minutes from M8 motorway
- Complimentary shuttle service available for all Cork International Airport guests and Cork Airport business park employees
- Closest Hotel to Turner’s Cross, home of Cork City Football Club
- Closest Hotel to Independent Park, home of Munster Rugby
- Closest Hotel to Kinsale Road shopping
- Close proximity to Cork University Hospital in Wilton and Cork University Maternity Hospital
- Closest Cork City Hotel to Kinsale, gateway to West Cork
Car Rental Information
Irish Car Rentals provides low cost car rental services from Cork Airport and Cork City Centre. Their rental cars include CDW Insurance, 24 hour breakdown cover, theft protection and unlimited mileage with a wide choice of vehicles to suit your budget.
Bus Eireann provides regular service between the airport and Cork's city centre. Bus service to Dublin and other major towns throughout Ireland is also available.
Only 4km from the airport, the city's main train station, Cork Kent Station, is accessible by taxi for approximately EUR 12. Trains run several times each day to Dublin, offering connections to Limerick and Tralee. A shuttle bus runs from the airport to the station every 30 minutes.
While our shuttle is not wheelchair accessible we will call a complementary accesible taxi for wheelchair users to take you the airport should you require it.
Cork Airport Hotel
Co. Cork, Ireland.
Eircode: T12 RPP9
Longitude and Latitude