See available positions at Cork Airport Hotel here
MATERNITY COVER POSITION
- To maintain the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the hotel, including bedrooms, corridors, public areas including all the F&B outlets and all the toilets as per Trigon Hotel Group procedure
- Provide an efficient and personalised service and assist in training and re-training of team members and Supervisors.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Liaise with senior accommodation staff on allocation of floors and discuss individual’s standards of the day (areas with need for improvement). Discuss, control and progress standard of the week.
- Check team members are on duty as rostered. Monitoring team and areas throughout the day ensuring all tasks are completed to Trigon Hotel Group standards.
- Accurately forecast Payroll and departmental costs on a weekly/monthly basis and remain within budgeted guidelines without the detriment of standards
- Check and monitor supervisor’s progression and that all tasks are completed to Trigon Hotel Group standards. (Within monthly, quarterly, yearly plan)
- Check that rooms are cleaned and serviced as per Trigon brand standards and training procedures and adjust as necessary.
- Stock control and quarterly review of prices and suppliers.
- To champion Health and safety & Quality for the department ensuring all H&S objectives are met as per Trigon Hotel Group standards.
- Ensure all supervisors are completing their shift requirements to the standards required
- Readily review guest feedback via comment cards and TripAdvisor
- Ensure the security of guests and company’s property, stock and premises.
- Report all necessary maintenance work. Record maintenance work to be carried out and liaise with Front Office Manager & Maintenance manager. (This relates to monthly, quarterly and yearly plans)
- Monitor and ensure that loss property is carried out in line with Trigon Hotel Group standards.
- To carry out Duty Manager Shifts as required.
- Adhere to all regulations in respect of health and safety, hygiene, guest safety, fire regulations, emergency procedures etc.
- Adhere to all regulations in respect of hotel policies and standards i.e. mandates and food standards.
- To comply with any reasonable request by the management team.
- To complete Performance Reviews, development plans and one to one reviews with all team members.
- To implement training, new procedures and the development of the department.
- To assist in monitoring and rostering to our business basis needs.
- All staff of the company are required to make themselves available for training and communication meetings for which notice will be given
- Attend HoD Meetings and focus meeting. Action tasks & delegate accordingly
Job Type: Full-time
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Email a copy of your CV, a cover letter and details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org