Enjoy A Delicious Morning Breakfast In The Cork Airport Hotel
Fresh Fruit - Organic Cereals - Pastries - Full Irish - Selection Of Juices - Gourmet Coffee
For those of you leaving very early to catch a flight from Cork Airport, you can enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee and pastry in the morning to help you start the day, before you hop on our complimentary airport shuttle.
Breakfast is served in our Hotel restaurant from 6:30am every morning until 10am on weekdays and 10:30am at the weekends.
Your breakfast menu is extensive and offers a range of foods which will suit every taste:
- Fruits: Whole fruit – Pears, Oranges, Bananas, Apples
- Cereals: Corn flakes, Muesli, Rice Krispies, Bran flakes
- Fresh Fruit salad, Grapefruit segments, prunes,
- Natural yoghurt and a selection of low fat fresh fruit yoghurts
- Fruit juices to include Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Cranberry Juice, Apple Juice and Tomato Juice
- A selection of cold meats including Turkey, Ham and Salami
- Selection of Breads and Pastries with home cooked pain au chocolate, croissants and Irish soda bread
- Our freshly cooked Full Irish Breakfast is served from 6:30am and you can enjoy Fried Eggs, Poached Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, Hash browns, sausages, Bacon, grilled Tomato, mushrooms, black pudding and white pudding
- Guests also enjoy our freshly brewed coffee and a selection of English Breakfast and Herbal Teas.
- Coffee, tea and patries are also available to guests catching an early flight.
If you have any special dietary needs, please let us know in advance or let your server know so they can guide your choices and we will be happy to accommodate you.
'My brother in law paid for breakfast to be included as part of our stay, which is eaten in one of the restaurants downstairs and it was fab! The hot and cold food were fresh and of excellent quality. Lots to choose from. Everything was so clean and staff were well presented and well mannered.'
Review from mae a Via TripAdvisor.